Chatting with Todd Van Hoosear tonight regarding possible research projects for 2012 for SNCR, we came up with the following ideas:
1. Open innovation
- How open innovation uses social crowd sourcing for internal and external ideas?
2. Who owns social business?
- Does it matter who owns social business?
- Everyone should have a role.
- Look at web content management system providers.
- Publishing process and optimization process.
3. The new role of IT
- Formerly the gatekeeper.
- Problems with too much blockage?
- Wrong approaches.
- How do you change the culture of IT? Has it changed?
- Systems, security and apps.
4. Content Gardens
- Case studies.
5. Brand Journalism
- Shield laws.
- Risks and advantages.
- Survey of brand journalism.
- Emphasis on journalism.
- What's the status of journalism at brands?
We were thinking 2, 4, and 5 sounded most interesting. What do you think?