Why is a blog good for business?
March 24, 2004
Here are a few ideas about why blogging is good for business.
* Less formal, more open way to communicate with customers and thought leaders in your business community.
* The rapid, easy format of the blog makes it easy to publish a lot of content on different pages. Search engines love lots of new content with lots of internal links. I just described a blog.
* A blog is a cultural idea creation device. The blogger creates ideas by thinking, reviewing the world, and communicating within their blog sphere.
* Create links easily back to your web site if you leave intelligent useful comments on other people's blogs.
* Individual postings form packages of ideas. When the media ask you questions, you already have content and ideas to give to them.