For all of those corporate bloggers, I have some questions for you about corporate blogging:
1) Why do you blog for your company?
2) What goals did you set for the blog?
3) How do you think your blog fits into your company's communications strategy?
4) Tell me about the publishing mechanics of your blog. How often do you publish? How do you decide what to publish? Any special publishing techniques?
5) Who writes the blog? Who contributes to the blog on a regular basis?
6) Have you achieved your original communications goals?
7) Were there any unexpected communications or learning consequences as a result of publishing your blog?